Can’t wait for the new one! Love the fast and furious movies
Death By Dental Floss thought this was funny
Piano Bed. Also known as Slim’s Bed. Photo cred: Simon Reinert of Duck Duck Collective.
See and read the Creation Story for more details.
DIY: BLACKHEADS, BE GONE
Bye bye blackheads: Use a half lemon and 3-4 drops of honey. Rub the lemon on your face, especially in blackhead-prone areas like nose, chin etc. Leave the lemon and honey mixture on your face for 5 minutes, then wash it with cold water. You should see the results immediately. Additionally, lemon juice will also fade other marks/spots on the face and honey will moisturize.
Need to try on my black heads
Bowties galore! DivineDomestication even makes little clip-on bowties if you value convenience. :P
How cute I’d so put one on my son!!
2 cups crème fraiche or sour cream
2 garlic cloves, smashed with meat pounder and minced
1-1/2 teaspoons kosher or sea salt
1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
¼ teaspoon freshly ground nutmeg
3 pounds Yukon gold potatoes, thinly sliced
¾ pound Gruyere cheese, freshly grated
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Combine crème fraiche or sour cream with garlic, salt and pepper and nutmeg in a medium bowl. Mix together.
3. Butter a rectangular or large round ceramic baking pan. Arrange half of the potato slices, overlapping in 2 layers in pan.
4. Spread half of the crème fraiche/sour cream mixture evenly over potatoes. Sprinkle half of the cheese over first layer of potatoes. Top with remaining potatoes, overlapping. Spread remaining crème fraiche mixture over potatoes and sprinkle rest of cheese over.
5. Bake, uncovered, in oven for 1 hour and 15 minutes, or until top is golden brown all over and potatoes are tender.
Approximate Nutritional Values: http://www.food.com/recipe/au-gratin-potatoes-29286
Looks so delish!